Burgundy, bordeaux, wine, merlot, oxblood — whatever you want to call it, I’m all about it! This lovely hue might be my favorite of this season. I have an outfit or two coming to the blog soon so stay tuned next week for the first. 😉
I love the richness of this color and how it makes everything look a little luxe, especially in autumnal materials like velvet or suede. This color has been around for a while and I’ve dug this off-the-shoulder top out from last season to wear once again. I just can’t get enough. I know this hue is here to stay for many fall seasons moving forward!
Here are a few of my favorite finds:
- This simple v-neck tee such a great basic! I have several of these tees in different colors and I’m definitely adding this one to my shopping cart. A simple tee and cardigan plus jeans is a go-to outfit for me!
- I snagged these lightweight tassel earrings a few weeks ago when they were 50 percent off. I got a ton of compliments on them when I wore for the first time last week.
- I own a ton of red shoes, but none that are a deep red or burgundy. I’m a big fan of Tory Burch flats, and I have several that I’ve had for years. I find them to be really comfy. I believe I’ve had my classic black Torys for 12 years, and they’ve been resoled twice, so definitely worth it if you take good care of your shoes.
- This cute tassel clutch is a great size, and I have the red version of it.
- This simple long-sleeve dress is something I picked up recently and it fits really well and can be dressed up or down. I wear a medium for reference.
Any other burgundy picks I should add to this list? I’d love to hear!
Houston is pretty much shut down today to celebrate the Astros win. So pumped for the city, but did not want to deal with the downtown traffic and having a toddler there during naptime. Momma needs a break. 😉 Have a good weekend!